1. Application and performance FCC naphtha hydrogenation catalysts can be used for the selective hydro desulfurization of catalytic cracking full fraction or heavy fraction of naphtha/gasoline. For the hydrogenation of heavy fraction, the first process in fractional distillation, cut it into light and heavy two fractions. The full fraction or heavy component processing to selective hydro desulfurization, then the heavy component separated with Hydrogen gas by condensation and cooling, liquid phase product processing to steam stripping of non-alkali deodorization process, turn out to gasoline component in low sulfur content, and produce finished gasoline product after blended with other gas components, FCC gasoline selective hydro desulfurization catalyst is developed according to FCC gasoline features of high sulfur and high olefin, basis on urgent demand of car oil quality, which make sulfur content in FCC gasoline meet standard of Europe III, Europe IV and Europe V.
2.Chemical Composition and Physical Properties
Surface area, m2/g
Bulk Density, g/mL
3. Technology Features We have developed a new filling technology apply to selective hydro-desulfurization special catalyst and Catalyst Combination, select the suitable selective hydro desulfurization process conditions, under low reaction pressure and high space velocity, this catalyst works with outstanding sulfur removal capacity, with low hydrogen consumption and small octane loss ratio.
4. Performance Index For the sulfur content of FCC gasoline raw material >450µg/g,olefin content 24~29%, the product sulfur content <20µg/g,the saturation of olefin <15%,the loss of RON <1.5 unit.
5. Technology Condition
Hydrogen/oil volume ratio
Packaging & Shipping
1. We promise to reply your inquiry within 24hours.
2. OEM & ODM service for your unique idea with absolute convenience. 3. Experienced salesmen with professional industry knowledge. 4. We value our business credit, promise to keep your company information confidential 5. Please add my Trade Manager: cn220004189 for prompt service.
1. WHO IS NAIKE?
NAIKE is a company specialized in R&D and sales of plastic,metal and ceramic tower packing products. Established in 1973, has sent products to all the continents on the planet and received good reputation.
2. WHAT ARE CIF,FOB,CFR PAYMENT TERMS?
FOB: Free on board to loading port
CFR: Cost and freight to destination port
CIF: Cost, insurace and freight to destination port
3. WHAT ARE T/T,D/P,L/C,D/A PAYMENT TERMS?
T/T: Telegrahic transfer
D/P: Document against payment
L/C: Letter of credit
D/A: Document against acceptance
4. WHAT IS YOUR DELIVERY TIME?
Under T/T: within 10 days after deposit received
Under L/C: according to the delivery terms
NOTE: Unexpected circumstance would lead delivery delay,customer will be noted beforehand.
5. WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING PORT?
Normally shanghai or shenzhen, or accoring to customer request.